|My favourite for now...|
Good Brony / Bad BronyFound on Tumblr. Thought it was funny.Good Brony / Bad Brony by FractiousLemon
1. A good brony partakes in their fandom in their spare time.
A bad brony equtes their fandom to a religion.
2. A good brony is taking entertainment from a children's show.
A bad brony constantly tries to convince people that it's not a children's show.
3. A good brony makes 20% cooler comments when turning down the thermostat.
A bad brony makes 20% jokes about everything.
4. A good brony is willing to discuss with those who criticize their fanbase.
A bad brony accuses the person of "generalizing" and screams "We're not all like that!"
5. A good brony accepts that some people hate the fanbase's music/animation/fanfiction/artwork/games, ect.
A bad brony will link that person to their favorite song/animation/fanfic/fanart/game saying "This will make you change your mind!"
6. A good brony will read cupcakes and give their opinion, whether positive or negative.
A bad brony will read cupcakes and claim it ruined Pinkie Pie for them.
7. A good bro
|I may give out random critiques to those that I feel need improving, so if you get one from me, don't feel surprised!|
T'was about time I did this.|
Well, if you haven't noticed over the last few months, I happen to be the type of person who has a habit of procrastinating, which is bad because I would love to be critisied (in a nice way, of course) on how well my Drawing skill is.
Woo for run-on sentences! Because we talk in run-on sentences!
Tumblr is most used, Twitter and Youtube is least used.